Life Drawing - Wednesday 6 April 6pm-9pm
Bring a friend or come solo to our tutored life drawing classes for beginners.
What to remember:
- Your fave bottle of vino (or beer, cider, spritz etc).
- A plate of your fave nibbles.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn and creatively explore.
- Session starts at. 6:00pm and completes at 9:00pm.
- No experience necessary!
What we will have for you:
- Wine glasses (they’re clean although a little covered in paint).
- Full sized fridge to keep the essentials fresh and cool.
- All art material such as aprons, drawing boards, easels and charcoal.
- Guide you in creating various, guided charcoal sketches of our nude, life model.
- A warm, inviting, professional and friendly artist hosting your session.
All classes are subject to availability. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions upon making your booking.