LINO PRINT & SIP
Put down the satisfying TikTok videos and come and do it yourself!
Enjoy the process of linocutting, carving an aesthetic design which is then painted and printed onto rag paper producing your own art prints.
Click here to learn a bit more about Lino cutting and printing and to see our Artist in Residence, Maree, showing some examples!
What to remember:
- All of our in-studio sessions are BYO drinks and nibbles. Bring your fave bottle of vino (or beer, cider, spritz etc).
- A plate of your fave nibbles.
- An open creative mind and a willingness to have fun.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start time (due to OH&S we can only allow access just before the session commences).
What we will have for you:
- A selection of professional carving tools, block of lino per person, samples and examples of designs, artist-grade acrylic paints, rag paper and more to create your masterpiece.
- Wine glasses (they’re clean although a little covered in paint).
- Full sized fridge to keep the essentials fresh and cool.
- All art supplies needed for your creation.
- A warm, inviting and friendly professional artist hosting your session.