Unleash your creative side while you sip, paint and laugh at our Social Art Sip & Paint Classes.
Bring your favourite bottle of wine, friends and nibbles of choice or let us cater to you by choosing a grazing box perfect for two (available Saturday afternoon sessions only)!
We supply all art materials including aprons, paint, paper, canvas and drinking glass wear.
With no experience necessary, our resident artist will show you all the techniques needed for creating your own masterpiece with as little or as much guidance as you like.
Our Sip & Paint classes are held on Thursday evenings 6-9pm, Friday evenings 6-9pm and Saturdays 1-4pm.
We are available for private functions on Saturday evenings, Sundays and most days during the week.
- Emu Thursday 3 June - Saturday 5 June
- Flamingo Thursday 10 June - Saturday 12 June
- Drunken Cow Thursday 17 June - Saturday 19 June
- Monet’s Lillies Thursday 24 June - Saturday 26 June
- Pineapple Thursday 1 July - Saturday 3 July
- NAIDOC Week Thursday 8 July - Saturday 10 July
- Frida Kahlo Thursday 15 July - Saturday 17 July including Frida Fiesta for Two event Friday 16 July
- Sunflower Thursday 22 July - Saturday 24 July
- Green Tree Frog (NEW) Thursday 29 July - Saturday 31 July
- Squeeze The Day (Lemons) Thursday 5 August - Saturday 7 August
- Monstera (NEW) Thursday 12 August - Saturday 14 August
- The Body Thursday 19 August - Saturday 21 August
- Babbling Brook (NEW) Thursday 26 August - Saturday 28 August
- Sea Turtle Thursday 2 September - Saturday 4 September
- French Bulldog Thursday 9 September - Saturday 11 September
- Frida Kahlo Thursday 16 September - Saturday 18 September including Frida Fiesta for Two event Friday 17 September
- Cactus Garden (NEW Design) Thursday 23 September - Saturday 25 September
All classes are subject to availability.
Private functions available upon request, contact email@example.com to enquire.
All classes are subject to availability. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions upon making your booking.